XO Flo Menstrual Cup & XO Flo Mini Cup
Tired of going through tampons or don’t want exposure within the vaginal microbiome to harsh chemicals from non-organic tampons? Menstrual cups are a fabulous solution! We have 2 sizes to accommodate women of different sizes. Made with body-safe medical grade silicone. The XO Flo cup makes it easy both for an active life and for those women who are interested in collecting their menstrual blood.
- XO Flo holds more fluid (38 ml) than most other cups due to its rounded shape and high, slanted release holes. (XO Flo Mini holds 31 ml)
- XO Flo’s soft beaded stem is designed to be both trimmable and super comfortable when left untrimmed.
- XO Flo’s patent-pending inner support rings help pop XO Flo open once inserted—no need for a thick, uncomfortable rim like other cups. Support rings also ensure easy removal.
- XO Flo is made in USA with smooth, flexible medical-grade silicone.
- Can use for up to 12 hours at a time.
We've tried a variety of cups over the past 15 years here at Yin-care® and absolutely love XO Flo. The soft silicone is easy to fold and get up inside and around the cervix, holds in place, and pulls out easy when the seal is broken with a slide push accompanied by a tug on the easy to grab n' grip trimmable stem.
Should I get the XO Flo or XO Flo Mini?
After use, wash your menstrual cup with mild soap and water or even a quick rinse with Yin-care®'s Herbal Wash. At the end of your cycle, store your XO Flo cup in the drawstring fabric bag provided. Do not store your menstrual cup in a plastic bag or airtight container. If you feel like your cup needs a good and thorough cleaning, you may also choose to boil the cup in an open pan full of water for up to 5 minutes. Note that prolonged boiling may damage your cup.
Important! XO Flo has two small holes near the opening of the cup which should be kept clean. Do not use a toothpick or other sharp objects to clean the holes as this may damage the cup. Instead, submerge the cup in water and squeeze the water out through the holes. Your menstrual cup may naturally discolor slightly over time. This does not impair its function.
The XO Flo cups go great with the Glad Rags Pads: