Yin-care® Herbal Wash & Applicator Combo Kit
- NOTE – This product has a printed date of “expiry” of “10.16.23”. Please READ HERE for more information prior to purchase. We are comfortable selling it to you, and we want YOU to be comfortable with it too. This is the ONLY batch we have currently.
- Recommended by Chinese Medical Practitioners (LAc) and Doctors of Oriental Medicine, Naturopaths, Obstetricians/Gynecologists, Midwives
- Hypoallergenic, Maintains Healthy Microbiome
- Herbal, Ancient Taoist Formula
- Contains Both Extracts and Essential Oils of the Below Listed Herbs
934 in stock
Yin-care’s® Herbal Wash and Applicator Combo Kit not only has a 180 ml bottle of Yin-care’s® Herbal Wash solution but also has our fabulous accordion applicator for ease in use. Yin-care’s® Herbal Wash is an ancient Taoist formulation of contains 14 extracted herbs and their essential oils. This refreshing and soothing herbal wash is used in Chinese Medicine to dry and transform dampness, clear heat and toxin, purge fire, cool blood, and disperse wind.
Yin-care’s® Herbal Wash can assist with damp heat discharge, as well as damp heat resulting inflammation and persistent itching. It can be effectively applied as a wash, rub, sits bath or compress.* We highly recommend working directly with a health care provider of your choice familiar with the use of Yin-care’s Herbal Wash.
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
TOPICAL APPLICATIONS ONLY. DO NOT INGEST. May cause a sensation of temporary warmth upon application. Adverse reactions may occur if used on severely irritated or broken skin. If persistent burning occurs, discontinue use, flush with water, contact your health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 14 Extracted Herbs and Their Essential Oils:
Cnidium (She Chuang Zi)
Emulsifier derived from coconut oil (disodium laureth sulfosuccinate), food grade preservative derived from organic acid (potassium sorbate), hypoallergenic fragrance